I think it is important to practice self-energy work on the brain because a high percentage, probably even 100%, of what happens in our body involves the brain. Following is my method of self-energy work on the brain.
Prior preparation steps
I like to spend a little time preparing spiritually. It is my opinion that self-energy work is spiritual work. In fact, some people refer to energy work as spiritual healing. It is my belief that all successful healing is because of faith.
- I make sure no dark entities are in or around me. (See link about dark entities)
- Then I shield myself with light. (See link on how to shield)
- Then I say a short gratitude prayer similar to below.
- Thank you for bringing brain healing knowledge to my attention.
- Thank you for your love.
- Thank you for helping me to learn how to focus better.
- Thank you for the improvements in my health.
- Thank you for life experiences to learn and grow.
- Thank you for blessing my brain.
To me, expressing gratitude is like believing a blessing has already been granted which is exercising faith.
My method of Self-Energy Work on the Brain
- I choose moving music to listen to while doing self-energy work on the brain. I found two tracks of music (links included below) that elevate my emotions to exhilaration. The music that exhilarates you may vary. Joe Dispenza teaches the goal while doing energy work is to set a clear intention matched with an elevated emotion because the subconscious mind responds to change in this fashion.
- I put my left hand over my heart which tells my body I am looking inward.
- I slow my breathing to a steady rhythmic breath, in through the nose and out through the mouth about eight times.
- Then I visualize a large amount of purple and white light (as wide as the United States) entering into my forehead and into my brain’s frontal lobe which is the “CEO” of the brain and connects to all other parts of the brain.
- Then I visualize the top featured image of this post, a healthy brain shape surrounded by purple and white (healing colors) light.
- A few times as I work on my brain, I visualize healthy brain activity which is mostly at the base of the brain as shown in red in the image below.
- Sometimes I tell myself, “I am love, or I am loved, or I love myself” throughout the session.
- I ask my angel guardians and animal guardians that are granted permission to assist in filling my frontal lobe and brain with purple and white light.
- After I work on myself, I sometimes visualize a healthy brain surrounded by light within a frame of a “thinking cloud” to take wherever I go so I can add more light to my brain whenever I get a free moment throughout the day.
I usually spend about 40 minutes on myself when I do self-energy work on my brain.
If you would like more details about the techniques used in my “self-energy work on the brain” method, click here.