I believe suicide is often a result of psychosis which is when a person loses contact with reality usually hearing voices and seeing things that others do not see or hear. I call this type of suicide, “psychosis suicide”.
Dark entities in relation to psychosis suicide
I believe the voices and the beings a person encounters are dark negative entities that I defined in a previous blog. Through observing my son, Darrell, who experienced psychotic episodes for two years, I formulated a psychosis theory of what I believe happens during a psychotic break if you would like to know more about my theory.
I have personally witnessed the changes that occur due to dark negative entities.
- The pupils of the eyes grow large
- The shape of the face loses normal proportion
- The voice sounds like someone else’s.
Dark entities tried to convince my son he is worthless and that his life has no value with the ultimate goal to destroy him. Dark entities employ the following three D’s…..
- Degrading- They do everything in their power to steal the self-worth and self-respect of you.
- Deceiving- They are cunning liars to achieve their purposes which is to destroy.
- Destroyers – They do everything in their power to isolate you and cunningly plant the belief it is noble to follow their dark and evil plans.
I attest, dark negative entities are REAL and they are sly robbers who steal:
And sometimes life itself!
Dark entities get control
I believe after dark entities get control of a person’s thoughts, they become brazen enough to make themselves known to the people around them. And they know how to make life a living hell! We warred with dark entities for over two years striving to keep Darrell alive.
What happens when a person commits psychosis suicide
I do not support the idea that when a person commits psychosis suicide, they go to hell or to some dark existence. It is my belief there are a couple of different things that could happen when a person commits psychosis suicide.
Psychosis Suicide Scenario I
Before you came to earth, you helped organize your own life plan while being surrounded and guided by those with greater intelligence and wisdom than yourself. After essential knowledge was presented, you understood what you needed to experience to expand and grow. You then made a “life plan” accordingly. In a previous blog, I presented supporting references that premortal free agency existed prior to coming to earth.
You may have chosen a plan where your goals were bigger than your ability to expand. If so, this could be a reason why some become overwhelmed to the point of total powerlessness. Then hopelessness sets in along with the belief the only solution to life problems is to commit suicide.
Because I believe in life after death, I think there continue to be more opportunities to progress even if a person commits suicide. I also believe those who commit psychosis suicide can heal from their trauma through being enveloped in love.
Psychosis Suicide Scenario II
The other possibility is that committing suicide was a part of your life plan in order for you and others around you to gain knowledge and wisdom from a challenging experience.
My husband and I feel we have grown exponentially through the experience of living with a son who lives with a mental disorder. We are now more empathetic, understanding, and have a greater capacity to love rather than judge.
I hope we can all let go of the following suicide myths.
- Suicide is a sin- There is no reliable documentation to support this notion. This is a judgment rather than a fact.
- It is wrong to feel relief when someone commits suicide- Those who have experienced the hell of living with a psychotic person understand that relief may be a natural response when psychosis finally stops.
- Parents of children who commit suicide did something wrong.
I invite you to join me in letting go of suicide myths and the stigma surrounding it.
A story about psychosis suicide
I shared a true story about psychosis suicide titled, “Mother to Mother” you are welcome to read also.
Top Featured Photo by Paxson Woelber