I would like to introduce you to some of my favorite synergy blend essential oils. First, let me define what synergy blend essential oils are.
Definition of Synergy Blend Essential Oils
Aromatherapy “synergy blends” is the working together of two or more essential oils that are more effective than using only one essential oil. More powerful therapeutic results are often obtained when essential oils are blended together than when used individually.
Four Gurus by Plant Guru
“Four Gurus” by Plant Guru is my favorite synergy blend essential oil that I really enjoy diffusing in my kitchen. It is true Young Living “Thieves” is stronger, but Plant Guru’s “Four Gurus” is way less expensive and works wonderfully filling my kitchen with a wonderful, fresh aroma.
- The lemon is a natural disinfectant that makes everything smell clean.
- Clove smells sweet and is a great germicidal essential oil especially helpful in keeping the teeth healthy.
- Eucalyptus enhances breathing and is great for the respiratory system.
- Rosemary also has a pleasing smell and stimulates hair growth.
- Cinnamon smells absolutely wonderful and has a list of many beneficial healing qualities:
- Decreases inflammation.
- Increases circulation.
- Fights viruses.
- Fights free radicals.
- Relieves depression.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Stimulates libido.
- Fights parasites.
Plant Guru “Four Gurus” Qualities
- HIGHEST SUPERIOR QUALITY – STRICT QUALITY CONTROL !!!
- ALL ESSENTIAL OILS ARE 100% PURE & NATURAL THERAPEUTIC GRADE. NO ADDED INGREDIENTS
- NEVER SACRIFICE QUALITY FOR PRICE. “ABSOLUTELY NO” SYNTHETICS, CHEMICALS, CARRIER or BASES ADDED
- 100% PURE: Clove (Syzygium aromaticum), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia), Lemon (Citrus Limonum), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus)
“Four Gurus” is reasonably priced at Amazon.
Homemade Synergy Blend Essential Oils for my Bathrooms
I make a homemade synergy blend essential oils for my bathrooms. I use the following in a regularly sized diffuser:
Two drops Majestic Pure lemon essential oil because it smells clean and it disinfects. Majestic Pure brand essential oils are also superior in quality with all natural and pure ingredients.
Two drops Plant Guru Eucalyptus essential oil because this oil is enhanced when taking a warm/hot shower to absorb more readily into the respiratory system.
Two drops Plant Guru Frankincense essential oil because this oil is the king of healing. There is a reason the wise men brought frankincense oil to the baby Jesus.
My Favorite Synergy Blend Essential Oils for Deep Muscle Relief by Healing Solutions
Lastly, my favorite synergy blend essential oils for muscle relief by Healing Solutions is a less expensive blend similar to “Deep Blue” by Doterra. As I mentioned in my “Dislikes and Likes Essential Oils” blog, I don’t like supporting overpriced multi-level platform products. This synergy blend is soothing and penetrates sore muscles, however, dispense carefully as the last bottle I purchased ran out of the bottle quite quickly. Again, all ingredients are high quality 100% pure therapeutic grade:
- Clove- Healing Properties defined above
- Eucalyptus- Healing Properties defined above
- Peppermint, Chamomile, and Blue Camphor- All promote relaxation and healing
- Helichrysum- Wonderful for healing scars
- Wintergreen- Smells wonderful and is also relaxing
I like the Healing Solutions product line of essential oils. However, they do not offer 4-ounce bottles (purchasing larger quantities is more economical) so their products are a bit more expensive.
*3/10/2018- Since writing this blog, I like Therapy Synergy Blend by Edens Garden. It is a bit pricey, but I think it does a better job than Healing Solutions Deep Muscle Relief.
Top Featured Photo by Kelly Sikkema