I am striving to move from a
To move from a fear based to love
If you feel fearful, embrace light and loved filled thoughts…
-which generates light
which leaves less room for the darkness of fear.
Love based emotions
Love based emotions such as peace, joy, happiness, honor, courage, gentleness, etc. generate positive loving light.
Fear based environment
When raised in a
What is manipulation?
What is manipulation? The best way to define manipulation is with some examples.
- Someone who makes you feel guilty – Example: You aren’t fulfilling your parental obligation if you don’t give your kids ski lessons.
- Comparison- Example: Janet did this; I think you need to follow in her footsteps.
- Exaggerating or embellishing the facts to get what is desired.
- Threaten- Example: If you don’t go to church, you can’t go to the ball game and out to eat.
- Judges or criticizes with the intention to gain control or power.
- Embarrasses you in public because they know you are scared to stand up for yourself in a public environment.
- Discredit or diminish your problems striving to make you feel less confident.
People who are manipulators look for fearful, unconfident people they can control to achieve their purposes.
Separating ourselves from toxic relationships
As I work to move from fear based to love based, I have had to learn to distance myself from toxic manipulators. This means it is necessary to replace negative friends with positive, loving friends. This has resulted in having less friends, but interestingly, self-love for myself has increased.
I have also recognized my motivation to please people is a fear based trait. Love based individuals are motivated by what is best and most healthy rather than pleasing others.
Since we don’t generally “make new” families like we make new friends, dealing with negative,
To be honest, I don’t think there is a pat solution to deal with fear-driven family members when changing from fear based to love based, other than praying for guidance and patiently taking one day at a time.
Love and truth both generate healing light
While I am learning to regain the ability to love, I lost as a child, I have been and continue to search for truth. I recently identified when I embrace truth, I feel the same warmth as when I feel love. I realized the reason for this is because love and truth are both emotions that generate light which heals.
Finding truth is also a journey to become love based
Because truth generates light as love does, the journey to find and embrace truth is also a journey enabling me to overcome the
Conclusion – Fear based to Love based
For a long time, I didn’t know how to overcome my
…..which create love based emotions
…..which create the light that heals
…..which changes fear based to love based!
Afterward – Great 12 minute guided meditation to release fear and calm the mind by Paul Babin
I really enjoy this meditation. The excellent choice of words is calming enabling relaxation or sleep to occur.
Top Featured Photo by Boris Smokrovic